What I should to bring for Inca Trail?
- Minimum two change of Winter clothes.
- Fort he day pants and shirts.
- For nights is necessary a hat or chullo, scarf, socks, gloves and heavy coat of quill or similar weight, as well as rainproof.
- Trekking boots, sneakers or tenis.
- It is essential to bring short pants and shirts of short sleeves for use during the day in case that is sunny.
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Bag or light suitcase.
- A Sleeping.
- A mattress.
- Lanterns with extra battery.
- Pocket knife.
- Toothbrush and Toothpaste.
- Sun protection cream.
- Butter lip balm.
- Sunglasses with UV protection
More from Blog